Eye care services may be covered by two different types of insurance – your medical insurance (e.g. Medicare, BCBS, etc) or a vision insurance plan (e.g. VSP, EyeMed, etc)
Some medical insurance plans cover routine eye exams, while others may only cover visits for eye injuries or treatment of ocular diseases. We can bill most medical insurance plans on your behalf, and we are in-network providers for Medicare, Montana Medicaid, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
We are not an in-network provider for any vision plans; however, if you have a vision plan, we can provide you with an itemized invoice to submit an out-of-network claim to your vision insurance provider. Payment is due at time of service.
VIP Patient Program
Sidney Eye Care has launched an in-house savings plan exclusively for our patients to provide discounts on eye care and eyewear, at a lower cost than most popular vision plans.
Sidney, MT 59270
- Phone: 406-482-2609
- Email: email@example.com
- The VIP Patient Program cannot be combined with any other insurance or vision plan. This program is not an insurance plan. It is a vision benefit package exclusive to Sidney Eye Care.
- Plans do not automatically renew.
- One comprehensive exam and refraction benefit at member pricing per benefit year.
- Exclusions apply on eyewear discounts, including all Maui Jim eyewear, safety packages, and promotional packages.
- Dependents can enroll with one or more adult guarantors.
- Contact lens fittings are required by law annually for contact lens prescriptions. Fee depends on level of service required. One fitting benefit at member pricing per calendar year.
- All diabetic exams, glaucoma exams, and medical eye visits are excluded. Sidney Eye Care can submit claims to your medical insurance carrier for medical eye care.
Corporate Vision Plan
We have a unique corporate vision savings plan for businesses to offer local eye care discounts to their employees. For more information, contact our office.